Coronavirus Crisis – Food Donations
We still need donations of food, toiletries and household products for us to distribute to people in need.
You can bring donations between 10am-4pm Monday-Friday. Please remember to follow handwashing and distancing advice.
We can make best use of your donation if you donate:
- things that are on the list below (if you’ve got anything else to donate, please call us first to check if we can use it);
- things that are within their use-by and best-before dates;
- unopened and unused packets;
- small packets, instead of large ones;
- a few different things, instead of a few packets of the same thing;
- If donating soap, shampoo etc. ones that are meant for everyone, not specifically for men or women.
Thank you for all your generous donations.
We update this page regularly, so please check in to see what we need, or get automatic email updates by going to our homepage and entering your email address in the “Subscribe” box.
These are the things we need most this week:
|Most needed items 30/11/20|
|Men's and women's toiletries
|Toothbrushes (adult and child)|
|Washing powder/ tabs|
|Washing up liquid and sponges|
|(strong) plastic bags - bags for life to deliver for food|
We always need:
- Tomato-based pasta sauce
- Dried red lentils
- Dried onions
- baked beans
- Tinned meals (curry, stew, pies etc) – vegetarian or meat
- Sandwich fillings – peanut butter, cheese spread, meat/fish paste
- Precooked couscous, instant noodles etc.
- Biscuits and crackers (including gluten free)
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Instant Coffee
- Long life milk
- Fruit juice (long life cartons)
- Cereal (including gluten free) or porridge oats
- Baby food
- Toilet roll
- Nappies (all sizes)
- Sanitary wear
- Baby wipes
- Adult incontinence pants
- Washing powder/liquid
- Washing-up liquid
- Cleaning sprays