GivingTuesday 2021 Fundraising Ideas
Please see below some ideas to inspire you to create your fundraising appeal for us.
Fundraising Ideas you can choose
- Donate money: by become a Community Funder or donate by credit or debit card, PayPal, through our JustGiving page or our webpage. UK taxpayers can add an extra 25p for every £1 you donate through Gift Aid.
- Donate part of your Christmas shopping budget or your work’s Secret Santa gifts to SJC: Rather than spending all your budget for Christmas stockings or Secret Santa presents on a high street shop, make a cash donation to us.
- Give as you shop: If you’re doing your shopping online, sign up to Easyfundraising a retail website which donates to charity every time you shop with them.
- Send e-Christmas cards: send one of the Christmas cards designed for and donated to us by the painting class arts at SJC. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to have one or all Christmas cards send to your email.
- Donate your last hour wage in December or your travel expenses if you work from home: ask your co-workers to do the same and your employer to match your donations.
Fundraising Ideas you can do with your friends
- Fundraise with your SJC group: are you part of one of SJC classes, keep fit, yoga, or are you running a group, toddlers and parents? Please consider running a fundraiser for us with your group leader and group. Create a fundraiser page on our JustGiving page mentioned above.
- Throw a Christmas office party, hold a Christmas Jumper day or raffle for SJC: encourage everyone to donate cash for SJC. Ask your employer to match your donations.
- Challenge yourself and friends to a run: completing a run is a fun group event, can make you feel good and help our community. Create a fundraiser page on our JustGiving page above.