Pilates – September 2020
We are very happy to say that Beatriz will be restarting her Pilates class here in September.
Because we have to make it as safe as possible, it will be a bit different from what we are all used to. We hope that you will still enjoy it – we will listen to any comments and concerns, and do our best to make it work for everyone.
Here are the important things you need to know:
- The class will be on Mondays from 9.30-10.15am, starting September 7th.
- The class will still be for women only.
- The new cost of the class will be £3 per session.
- There will not be a creche for the class.
- You will only be able to join the class if you book in advance. Places will be limited to allow for social distancing, and they will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- If you join the class, we will ask you to:
- Bring your own mat if possible (we will provide one if you can’t) and your own water;
- Arrive on time – we won’t be able to let people in once the class has started;
- Follow our new safety procedures (handwashing, social distancing etc.) which will be explained to you by staff;
- Give us your details so we can contact you if necessary; and
- Let us know as soon as possible if you develop Coronavirus symptoms.
- At the end of each session, you will be able to book a place on the next session. Except for the first session, we will need payment in advance before we can confirm your place. Please bring the exact money if you can.
- We are also thinking about broadcasting the class on Zoom or another online meeting app. If you would be interested in this, please let us know.
If you would like to book a place on the first session, or if you have any questions, please call 0161 872 7795, email email@example.com, or text 07842528964.
We look forward to seeing you!