Courses for September
1 September 2020
We’re delighted to have Trafford College Community Learning courses back at the Centre from September.
As well as Maths and English, they will be offering:
- Family Budgeting – Wednesdays 12.30-3 for 3 weeks from 23rd September
- Confidence Building – Thursday 24th September and 1st October, 10am-2.30pm
- British Sign Language – Tuesdays 6.30-8.30pm from 22nd September
- Drawing and Painting Level 1 – Tuesdays 10-12am from 15th September
- Computing – starting in October, date and time to be confirmed
All these courses are free to learners currently claiming income dependent benefits, or earning less than £18,135 a year.
Enrolment for all these courses will be by appointment only on Wednesday, 9th September. To book your appointment, please call Sandra McLennon on 0161 886 7443 or 07944933959, or email email@example.com