Online Wellbeing Courses
26 January 2021
Our friends at Trafford College have a range of online wellbeing courses to keep your mind and body active during lockdown. There’s something for everyone, and courses are free if you are on means tested benefits or a low income (less than £18,135 per year).
You can choose from:
- Essential Digital Skills (FREE to all learners)
- Support Your Child Online
- COVID-19 Awareness (including Vaccine Myth-Busting)
- Promoting Good Health During Lockdown (can be delivered in English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati and Punjabi)
- Confidence Building
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Family Budgeting
- Introduction to Setting Up Your Own Business
For more details of all of these courses, please email email@example.com or call Sandra McLennon on 07944933959.